Evening Social Reservation Terms and Rules
- FPSC uses our website for all evening social event invitations. Announcement and reminder messages will be sent out via email from FortPolkSpousesClub@wildapricot.org. Please add this email to your contact list to make sure you receive all future invitations and reminders.
- Reservations will be accepted until 11:59 PM on the Friday prior to the event.
- Late registrations are accepted only if space is available and at the discretion of the Reservations Chair. Please email email@example.com to pursue a late registration.
- Reservation cancellations and refunds are available only until 11:59 PM on the Friday prior to the event. To cancel your reservation, please cancel through your wild apricot account or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. FPSC is obligated to pay for all reserved meals, regardless of attendance at the event. Therefore, if you do not cancel your reservation prior to the deadline and do not attend the event, you will be held responsible for payment.
- Walk-ins will be allowed at events if seats become available due to cancellations or no-shows starting at 6:45 PM.
- Payment for each event may be collected at the door or prepaid on the FPSC website. If a member or nonmember has been sent an invoice for a late cancellation or no show, that member will not be permitted to attend another FPSC event until the invoice has been settled.
- Members may invite a guest to attend an event. If the guest is a no-show or cancels after the deadline, that member is responsible for the payment of the guest’s meal.
- Non-members may attend a FPSC event only one time within a board year. After attending a single event, non-members will be required to join the FPSC before attending a second event.
- Children under six months of age are welcome to attend events, but we ask that you make childcare arrangements for children over six months. Contact CYS at 337-531-6470 regarding hourly care for Evening Socials.